I apologize for being late two days in a row. But sometime life doesn’t go smoothly. Nothing is wrong, just things being crazy. So thank you for checking in and coming back to see what I have for you.
Today’s card we made at my Stamp Club on Sunday. I believe they liked it. I know I enjoyed creating it because it is a bit different that what I normally do. With the sentiment I chose for the front, this card could be used for so many different occasions. I love having cards like that in my files for a quick one to grab and send.
I think this card is really pretty. Or at least unexpected. I paired the Tea Together stamp set from the Occasions Catalog with the Tea Time Framelits from Sale-A-Bration. They are one of the $100.00 Free items. I believe I heard they are carrying over and that is very unusual. Even if they do not, I believe they are well worth the price (so to speak!LOL!) The gorgeous ribbon is also from the Tea Suite of products. It is Tea Ribbon Combo, and you get this color and an off white trimmed in gold as a pair.
The embossing folder to add some class to the tea set, is the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder also from the Occasions Catalog. I love the beautiful detail it brings to the card. The Tea Pot is die cut from the Tea Room Designer Series Paper. That is where I got the Coastal Cabana card idea from…..I love getting color inspiration from the DSP!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this card. Please return tomorrow as it is one of the PALS Blog Hops! Those are always filled with super projects. As always, the supply list is at the bottom the post.
- 4 1/4 X 11
- 4 X 5 1/4
- 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!