Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “more than one score” card is a Double Pocket Card. It has a few scores and a few folds, but it needs very little adhesive to hold it together. The added bonus is that it can be made in quite a few sizes. I made mine today to hold a tea bag and a note card. Of course, I used the retiring Tea Room Designer Series Paper to go with the tea bag!
I mixed and match with my products used. I have the Tea Room DSP, which is retiring, the Frosted Bouquet Framelits, which are carrying over, and the Free As A Bird stamp set, which is new for the upcoming catalog. One of the best about Stampin’ Up! products is that they mix and match so well.
I got this inspiration from a Splitcoast tutorial from Claudia Rosa. It was from several years ago. I played around with paper size until I got what actually fit the tea bag. For an unknown reason, that was my original idea for it!
Here is the card pulled out. I used the Detailed Trio Punch to make the ribbon hole. It is just the perfect size!
I should have mentioned above that my card is 4 X 4. So with the tea bag adding some thickness, it would still fit into a regular size envelope. At the bottom of my post, along with the supply list, I will add the directions on how to fold this. It is super easy, and I have some photos to go along.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
Click on the Last Chance icon to go to my Online store. This will give you up to date what is left on the retiring lists. And if you would like to place an order, I have a Host Code just below the icon.
If you place an order with me, please use the April Host Code of 3KNKXJFH. If your order is $75.00 (of product) or more, I will send you a small gift. If it is over $150.00 (of product) I will send you a small gift, but DO NOT use the code. 150.00 is the minimum host rewards so you get the host rewards.
- 8 X 8 piece of card stock or DSP, scored at 4″ on two sides with your desired pattern facing up
- Fold and burnish, then lay flat, again with your desired pattern facing up
- Cut along the left side score into the center intersection
- Take the top left corner and fold it approximately 3/4 of the way down, but keep straight with the score lines
- Take the bottom right section and fold it up along the score lines, so that it is now a triangle
- Fold the top left over on top of the top right
- Fold the bottom left underneath the bottom right
- Fold the now bottom right corner up over top of the fold that is on top of it
- Burnish all of your folds
- Finally, fold the bottom section up and on top of the top section
- You will need just a bit of Tear & Tape for the right corner of the center pocket and one section of tape along the left side to hold the front piece in place.
- Decorate as you wish