Today I am sharing with you a Paper Pumpkin Kit card. At least the stamps are from the February Paper Pumpkin Kit. I did not use the cards provided. I do not normally share these because if I have received mine, then it is too late for you to sign up to receive it as well.
If you are not familiar with Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up!, it is a monthly subscription and you receive a box that you open to discover the month’s surprise project. Usually they are cards. Occasionally they are some type of treat holder. The January PP was a kit with quite a few pillow box treat holders that you decorate ( all decorations included). Also, you receive one or more Stampin’ Spots of ink. These are mini stamp pads. Hint: if you collect a number of these, they are perfect for use with the Stamparatus! Or you can purchase the “Uninked spots” available in the Annual Catalog.
Anyway, I totally fell in love with this month’s kit and especially a few of the sentiments. The one I used is probably an all time favorite sentiment. Here is my card.
Is that not just about the best sentiment ever? “You’re The Reason I Smiled Today”. That just makes me smile to say it. Maybe I am just being crazy with the rain and needed to smile!
The February Kit is about succulents. This Succulent in a cup was just screaming to be colored. And I had to use that sentiment, so here we are. If you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin, please contact me. It is a great way to get started as a new stamper. I also know several people who bought the kit for themselves and a friend who lives away. They Skype or FaceTime and put the kits together at the same time. I love that idea!
The Paper Pumpkin link is on my Shopping page at the bottom, or my Demonstrator Page under events. Or, you can get to my Paper Pumpkin link by clicking (This takes you to the protons and SAB is first, Paper Pumpkin is a just a bit further down the page) Click Here For Paper Pumpkin
Thank you for visiting today! I know this was a bit different in that you cannot purchase the stamped image or the sentiment. But you can purchase the other pieces I used. That list is at the bottom of the page.
I also wanted to remind you about the ULTIMATE BUNDLE! Yes, it is the Join Promotion. There is NO Obligation for you to do any more that order your Starter Kit. And you have the option to get the Tote Bag, which this is the only way to currently purchase it is with a Starter Kit. I promise it is a very nice bag. I will use mine other than just to carry my supplies to workshops. The next paragraphs explain the two Join Options. I hope you will think about it and contact me so we can chat about it.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!