I have shown you this card fold previously. Before, I used the thick DSP from Share What You Love. Today I have used DSP from Nature’s Poem, which is regular weight. So I added a twist and gave it a backing. Are you intrigued? Here is the different version.
And here is the open view.
Can you see the thin border of Mint Macaron on the back panel? Because the Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper is a more normal weight of DSP, I felt it wasn’t strong enough to stand as a card. So I added the 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 piece on the back. If you have been stamping a while you might remember prior to SU giving us the Thick Whisper White. We used the regular Whisper White and add a layer of colored card stock as the base like this.
I do love this DSP. The colors are great and I really like the stripes next to the leaves when it is folded. I did adhere the center of the front fold before adding the oval and flowers. The flowers are stamped in Gray Granite and colored with Stampin’ Blends. I was so happy when this Country Home set carried over. And I hope it carries over into the next Annual Catalog as well. I love the milk can and pitcher, and that the colors can be adapted to whatever you need. Another Thank You to Stampin’ Up! for these great stamp sets.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed today’s twist on the Tri-Fold. I have included the measurements below as well as the supply list at the bottom of the post.
Remember we are only in the now second month of Sale-A-Bration. New products are going to be added soon, so stay tuned. And best of all is the join promotion. Read about it below and please contact me if you would love to get the Ultimate Shopping Experience!!
- Base is 5 1/2 X 4 1/4
- DSP is 5 1/8 X 11 7/8
- Score DSP at 1 3/4, 4 3/4, and 7 3/4, Fold and burnish, then mountain, valley with the folds.
- Inside panel is 2 3/4 X 5
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!