I am playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #306 today. Brian King was who inspired this sketch. Of course, I had to give it a try. My first thought after seeing the sketch was that the Frogs would be perfect. Here is my card.
Here is the sketch I am CASEing:
As I said above, I decided on the frog from Hoppy Together, A SAB stamp set, right away, and then the Lemon Lime Gingham was a perfect match. But I could not find the sentiment that seemed to be “Just Right”. Then I ran across the Part of My Story stamp set, another SAB item, and new I had found the correct sentiment. “I’m So Glad You Are a Part of My Story” is one that I loved the minute I saw it. It makes me think of dear friends, loved ones, and especially the friends and family we can just be our super silly self with. The perfect pairing for the crazy frog!!
Other than finding the perfect match, the card was super quick and easy. I stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored the frog with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. I love that you can see a touch of the Gingham check through the coloring. It adds a bit of dimension to his body.
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you will return tomorrow for a another new project. All of the supplies are listed at the bottom of the post.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!