I have a super quick and easy card today! It is the definition of #SimpleStamping. It can be done quickly, great for multiples, and is wonderful with almost any designer series paper. Can you guess what the layout is? I will not keep you in suspense.
How cute is this? And with FREE Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (Botanical Butterfly DSP), you just cannot do better. I chose the Lemon Lime Twist as the base color because I did this card with my Stamp Club. Of all of the colors of butterflies, the Lemon Lime Twist was the most prevalent. Since I used all of the two sheets with this pattern I went with simplest to match.
For the little butterflies, they also came from this same DSP, just a different sheet. And I LOVE punches for quick and easy. It was super simple for my ladies to punch the butterflies and add to their cards.
I hope you will give this layout a try. Any DSP that Stampin’ Up! has would work in this configuration. I will suggest that you stamp the underneath sentiment prior to adhering the paper. Can you guess why I know that? LOL!!
Thank you for visiting today. I hope you will return tomorrow for another quick and easy project. I have the complete list of products (although there are not very many with this cutie) at the bottom of the post. And please read through the Join Promotion details I have listed below. I would love to talk with you about joining my team. I can give you a lot more reasons than I have listed here.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!