I have finally broken out the Rectangle Stitched Framelits and OH MY !!! I am in love!! These are now my favorite Layering Framelits. Be warned, I will be using these often I believe! And I played with the Home To Roost rooster from Sale-A-Bration. I have seen some beautifully colored roosters, as well as some just stamped roosters. I like the look of both. Today though, I went with a brightly colored rooster.
I was not so sure about this guy at first. We had a rooster show up in our neighborhood last year. And he was a pain. (I live in a subdivision and not in the country!) So I was not too fond of chickens after that. I am over it due to this cute fellow. I now LOVE him! And I am very happy with the coloring and how it works with the card stock layers. I wasn’t sure on the colors at first, I am sure this is not a normal looking rooster! But the bright layers of card stock makes the rooster pop. Plus it gives the opportunity to see the beautiful Rectangle Stitched Framelits in action!!
To give a bit of texture to the white around the rooster, I used the splatter stamp from Beauty Abounds. I love using small background stamps to add texture or just to soften up the stark white sometimes. The sentiment also came from Beauty Abounds.
A last note about these framelits, They put stitching on the layer it cuts out, but also on the piece that is left. Sort of a two for one deal! And we love those….. For these layers, I used the largest die, skipped one, used the next die, skipped one, and used the next die. I had planned on three consecutive sizes but when I saw how close together they would be, I opted for more card stock showing.
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you will return tomorrow to see a new project. Remember the JOIN PROMOTION below!
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!