The title of today’s post may be a bit misleading. I was hoping for sunshine as I made the card I am sharing with you. I am ready to see some blue skies and sunshine! We have had rain for several days. I know there are people up north who have a lot of snow and freezing conditions. I am certain they would like some sunshine as well.
My little touch of Spring and sunshine is in a fairly simple card. I used the Incredible Like You stamp set. The card is made with only stamps from that set. I love to do this sometimes. It shows how well the sets can work alone. Plus this set has some really sweet sentiments.
For this card I used shades of green and shades of yellow. The flower is a Two Step flower. The base color is Daffodil Delight and the definition layer is Mango Melody. The greens are Soft Sea Foam and Pear Pizzaz. The Old Olive Linen Thread (which is super nice!!!) was a last minute addition and sort of covers the bit of whimsical stripes I had placed on that end.
I did add a butterfly from the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper Botanical Butterfly for a little added texture and pop. The DSP is still available even though the Butterfly punch is out of stock at the minute. Truthfully the butterflies are very easy to fussy cut, but the Butterfly punch is going to carry over to the next Annual Catalog. That is only a couple of months away! Wow, time is flying!! Get the Designer Paper now and FREE during SAB, then you will have it when the punch is available again. You cannot beat FREE products.
Thank you very much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great weekend and will return on Monday. And as always, the complete supply list is at the bottom of the post.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!