Here is another of my cards that are inspired by my cleaning out my craft room. I have a Love/Hate relationship going on with it right now!! I am enjoying looking through the old cards. Today’s idea came from a gift tag and I scaled it down to fit the Everyday Label Punch.
And here is the little insert :
When I was trying to resize the little envelope to fit the Everyday Label Punch, I realized I need to challenge myself in math more often. Oh My!!! It took quite a bit longer than was necessary. In the long run, I believe the time was well spent. I am happy with how this card came out.
The color inspiration was the Tutti-Fruitti 6 X 6 DSP. Although I used Pacific Point instead of Night of Navy, the strawberry DSP was my inspiration. The little ice cream cone on the note is (at least in my mind) strawberry ice cream. HaHa!
- Base card is 11 X 4 1/4 scored and folded in half
- The strips of Pacific Point are 1/4 X 5 1/2 each
- The DSP is 3 X 5 1/2
- The envelope is 5 X 2 3/4, score at 1/2″ down each long side, and at 2 3/8 across the center.
- Fold and burnish all the lines.
- When folded in half, one side is longer than the other. Cut each 1/2 side scores off of the longer end.
- Miter the corners on the 1/2 sides that are left
- Use the 1/2″ circle punch to make the little half notch for easier tag removal
- Add Fast Fuze on the sides. Place the punched piece inside as you close so that you have easy sliding room.
- Use the hand held 1/8″ punch to punch a hole in the end of the tag and add the desired ribbon.
Thank you very much for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed this little card. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. The supplies I used are listed at the bottom of the page.
Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? During Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to join. Not only are you getting the Ultimate Bundle ($125.00 worth of product for $99.00) but you also get to choose 2 additional stamp sets, up to $25.00 each. Additionally you will receive a 20% discount on any future purchases. Or, if you are just wanting to test drive the idea, you would not be required to make another purchase until July! There is no pressure for you to continue as a demonstrator. And there is no penalty if you decide not to continue. Please contact me and let’s talk about it. You can review the documents by clicking on the picture below.