As I am typing this post, It is pounding rain outside with some thunder in the background. I know these last couple of months have been difficult for most people weather wise. I just would like to have a week of no rain! I think this weather is what inspired today’s card! 😕
LOL!! This is how I feel. I was looking through my stamps for inspiration and when I saw this one I knew it was perfect for this post. I may have gone a tad overboard with my rain drops, LOL!!!, but it is how I feel right now.
I do truly love this Fable Friends stamp set. It reminds me of my childhood reading, but the figures are just so adorable. And the “sunshine sentiment” is a wishful thinking sentiment!.
The Stampin’ Blends have really brought back my love of coloring. I find myself reaching for them quite often. I hope not too often for you folks! They were perfect for coloring these cuties though. The rain is from Touches of Texture. I inked the stamp with Balmy Blue and stamped off before stamping on the whisper white card stock. And the finishing touch was the “sun” sentiment with a couple of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
Thank you for checking out my rainy day card. It is supposed to be cool but no rain for a couple of days now so I will try to refrain from weather related cards 🙂
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!