Today’s card is showcasing the gorgeous Painted Season stamp set. If you do not have this set, I strongly suggest you think about it quickly. It goes away at the end of the month. I apologize that the photos do not do the definition on the stamps justice. It is one of the prettiest flowers that is in the Stampin’ Up! products right now.
As I said above, the photo is not quite clear enough to see the great detail on the flower. So you will have to trust me. The other stamps are just as defined. The leaves I stamped here are in Soft Sea Foam, so they really do not show up well in the photo. Sorry about that.
This card is done with a technique I have not used in many years. It goes back to my beginning in stamping and is tearing the paper. Did you ever make cards with that touch added to them? For this one I tore a piece of copy paper to lay across the Whisper White piece. I then stamped the images over the paper. After I removed the torn piece, I came back and stamped the sentiment and little leaves on each end of it.
The sentiment is from Flowering Desert and just seemed to strike me as perfect. I thought of these flowers as beautiful from the first one I stamped. So of course when I saw the sentiment, I knew it was the one to use.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please come back tomorrow as it is an InKing Royalty Blog Hop! I know you will not want to miss the great projects that will be showcased by all my fellow team members. And as always, the complete product list is at the bottom of the page.
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!