I have a quick little 4 X 4 card today to share with you. I cannot believe Sale-A-Bration is almost over. It has exceeded sales goals for Stampin’ Up!, and unfortunately resulted in quiet a few sets selling out. I hate that, but then I thought of a lot of new companies, even QVC, where items are a limited number. With these , if you want it get it, because it may/will be gone soon. That has definitely been the case this year with SAB.
Stampin’ Up! has come out with additional sets to cover the empty slots and the one I am sharing today is one of those sets. At first glance the All Adorned sets looks very plain. The magic appears once you ink it up and find all of the possibilities. Today’s card was quick and easy to line up.
I began stamping with the corners and did not even use the Stamparatus! It was so easy to do that I did not think about it until I was almost finished. I love photopolymer stamps for this reason. You can see pretty much exactly where you need to stamp. I began with the 3 7/8 width and stamped the pieces to touch each other and then went back to trim the bottom. I did not have a plan when I started. That happens quite often lately!
The sentiment is part of the stamp set and it what originally drew me to the set. I think that is a great statement for so many purposes. I punched it with the Everyday Label Punch and then used my Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker to go around the edge to give it some color. I think this is a great way to differentiate when you have white on white.
Thank you very much for Hopping with me yesterday! I hope you liked the Easter card. And I really appreciate you coming back today. I know my posts are not going to my Facebook Blue Line page for some reason. I am working on that.
As I mentioned that Sale-A-Bration is ending, so is the opportunity to get the awesome carry tote in the Join Promotion. Please consider joining my team. I would love to have you and I think you would like the sharing of ideas. The Starter Kit is the Ultimate Shopping Bundle! There is no pressure to ever place another order. It is a great way to test the waters and see if you like it. And get a lot of great products at the same time!
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!