Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around GREEN. We are excited to share our creations with you today. There’s a wonderful variety of styles and occasions celebrated in this hop! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For my take on our Hop Theme, I took the name seriously!!! I went with GREEN, GREEN, and more GREEN. It is nice to get outside of your normal comfort zone. I hope you like it.
I used three shades of green for this project. The base is Mossy Meadow, the background layer is Pear Pizzaz and the top layer of the butterflies is Soft Sea Foam. The designer series paper is the Floral Romance DSP. It contains both the Mossy Meadow and the Pear Pizzaz. So instead of trying to decide which piece to use, I opted for both of them.
Of course the star of the show is the Butterfly Bounty Thinlits. They are fabulous. There are 20 dies in the set! The large one I used is actually two. They could be used individually or layered on top of one another like I did here. An almost “must have” is the Multi-purpose adhesive sheets to easily adhere these two pieces together, and add it to the card as well. It makes life much less frustrating!!
The die is actually two butterflies larger than the three that are attached together. The one on the bottom and one extra were attached also. I decided it was too large and cut the two off. Then I decided I needed the smaller of the two to hold my little sentiment banner.
The sentiment is from the second butterfly bundle in the Occasions catalog, Butterfly Gala. It is punched out with the Classic Label Punch. Of course I needed to add just a touch of bling to my card. Butterflies are so elegant that I knew pearls were the proper accessory for these beauties !
I have included all of the products I used at the bottom of the post.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. Just Peachy Stamping
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thanks for stopping by!!!
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!