I love the title of this post. “You’re A Classic” could mean you are fabulous. Or it could just mean you are old enough to be considered a classic, like a nice car. I hope I fit into both of those definitions! LOL!
I have used the Geared Up Garage set once previously. You can see that post HERE. Today’s version is a bit different. I love the simple layout used today. It is one that could be used with any stamp set. The best part is that it doesn’t use a lot of designer series paper. Not that I do not have a ton of it to use!!
Here is the card:
I love the designer series paper that is part of this suite of products. It is Classic Garage DSP. There are keys (that I used above), gas cans, gauges, steering wheels, drag marks, etc. It is the ultimate car/guy paper. And it is a 6X6 stack.
The only thing I did a bit differently is that I stamped the car on the upper section of the oval die cut. That way the banner could cover the bottom and I didn’t cover up too much of the gorgeous DSP. Also, I love that the DSP has the Basic Gray in it. I rarely use that card stock and after using it here, I am in love with it again.
Thank you so much for visiting today! I do apologize if you came by on Friday and there was not a new post. I obviously had my days mixed up!! It was mid day before I realized it and I was not at home to make and post. I guess I had one of those “Classic” moments! LOL!!
The measurements are listed just below here and the supply list is at the bottom of the post.
- 5 1/2 X 8 1/2
- 4 X 5
- 3 X 5
- 4 X 1
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!