It is so hard to make masculine birthday cards most of the time. And it is even harder to make masculine Valentine Cards. Most valentine cards are sort of “mushy” or at least that is guy speak for I don’t want any part of it!! LOL!!! Well, today I have a non-mushy valentine card. I hope you will think that it fits that description.
Some guys may be thinking that the car jump starts their heart! I know there are some who really loves classic cars. Hopefully this will work for your guys as well.
This is also a very quick card, which makes it one of my favorite kind. All it took was some cutting, two stamps, and one crank of the Big Shot. Woohoo!!
The touch of red is a bid towards the female classic of black and white with a pop of color. I thought of that when I saw the black DSP from Classic Garage Designer Series Paper. The red is actually the reverse side. How convenient is that?
The sentiment is stamped and then die cut. The two pieces are created from one die. It embosses the little ends and cuts out the center all at once. I think it would be great to heat emboss the sentiment on a different color and then pop it into the center. But I wanted to keep things simple on this card.
Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s blog hop and today’s card. I will have another project for you tomorrow, so please come back. And as always, all of the supplies are listed at the bottom of the post.
- Base card of Basic Black = 4 1/4 X 11
- Whisper White = 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- DSP = 4 X 5 1/4
- Red DSP strip = 1 1/4 X 5 1/4
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!