I mentioned today’s card in yesterday’s post. It is a new type card for me. I love attempting something new. Even though this is an easy one, I still worry about getting it right. This one is hard to mess up. And I will give you the cutting directions as well.
I had a difficult time getting a good photo due to the window sheet and glare. I hope this shows you how adorable this card is. The Painted Season Bundle (stamps and DSP) are new Sale-A-Bration products. And on March 1 you can purchase coordinating dies for the stamp set. The stamps are all the delicate look as the flower in the center of my doily is. They stamp beautifully!
I wanted to be a bit different on what I used on the front of the card that shields your inside note and signature. I decided on the delicate doily from the Doily Builder Framelits. I love these!! I die cut the doily, and then punched a 2 1/4 circle from pool party card stock. If you have used a window sheet previously, you know the adhesive you use on the inside is going to show. So I used the pool party circle to adhere to the inside of the window sheet. I should have photographed it from the inside.
I stamped several of the flowers in a tight bundle before I decided to use the doily. So I went back and picked the one most alone and punched it with the 1 1/2 circle punch. It fit perfectly and allows the pool party circle to still show through.
I may not have explained my pieces very well. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to explain in detail. I have included the measurements below.
- 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 folded in half
- Cut off 1″ of one side of the card. This is now the front.
- Make another cut at 5 1/4 (It leaves 1″ after the fold line.
- Cut a Window Sheet to 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- Cut DSP two pieces at 5 3/8 X 7/8
Thank you for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed this card. Please come back tomorrow for another new fold. All of the supplies are listed at the bottom of the post.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!