When I made the Rooster card earlier in the week, I stamped the rooster twice, of course, to try coloring him a bit differently. He didn’t end up too different from the earlier one however. But the card layout is a bit different. Here is the second Rooster card.
I still used the Poppy Parade for the cone and beard. And that led to the Poppy Parade Frame. Since the Mossy Meadow is quite darker, I decided to use the Poppy Parade as the ink on the sentiment. One thing just led to another!
Speaking of the sentiment, it is from the P.S. You’re The Best stamp set. It is a great little set with the typewriter. It has cute little sentiments, and wonderful little background stamps for subtle additions to cards.
In case you missed Monday’s Rooster, you can see him HERE
Today’s little guy is not as bright as the first Rooster. I still used the Bermuda Bay. I loved the color and richness it gives to his main body feathers. I am not sure how well you can see in the photo, but I carried the Smoky Slate out onto the tail feathers as well as the wing. It looks good up close. You will just have to trust me. LOL!
I was so thrilled when the Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder carried over from the Holiday Catalog. I hope you didn’t miss that. It is listed on the inside of the back page of the Occasions Catalog as one of the main carry overs. WOOHOO!! I love the depth of the embossing, but a tin tile goes perfectly with the country feel of the rooster.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please come back tomorrow for another project. All of the supplies are listed at the bottom of the page. And if you are interested in hosting a party, or have any questions about my projects, please contact me. I would love to talk with you about these and the SPECIAL JOIN PROMOTION going on during Sale-A-Bration.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!