My first card club of the year was yesterday. It is so nice to get back in the groove and share what I love with friends! I could not wait to share with them products from the new catalog. You will be seeing these cards in the next couple of days.
For the first card I used the Meant To Be Bundle. Oh My!! Those dies are fabulous. You really do need the Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets for some of the hearts. It makes adhering them super easy. And the little step of adding the adhesive sheet before cutting is really no big deal. For me, it is remembering to do it! LOL!!
This card is not just for Valentine’s Day. With the sentiment I used it could be for a variety of reasons, or the sentiment could easily be swapped for another.
I LOVE everything about these lovely dies. The stitching, the curly lace look, and the solid hearts (although I did not use one of those on this project), are all perfect for a variety of ideas.
I pulled my colors from this gorgeous DSP. It is the All My Love Designer Series Paper. And for a change I used the main side instead of the reverse side 🙂 I did stamp the sentiment is Lovely Lipstick, which is also in this DSP. I needed the darker color to show up on the blue. I just could not bring myself to use Black on this card.
This gorgeous ribbon is one of the Sale-A-Bration items. This means it is FREE! And you get five rolls of this beautiful ribbon simply by spending 50.00 on products. Hint: the Meant to Be Bundle is 53.00, so there you are! This Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack contains 5 Yards each of Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, and Lemon Lime Twist ! WOW!! That is 25 Yards of ribbon at No additional cost to you!!
Thank you for stopping in this morning. I very much appreciate it. I have listed the measurements below and the complete supply list is a the bottom of the page. You can click on any item and be taken directly to my online store.
- 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, scored and folded
- 5 1/4 X 4
- DSP is 5 1/4 X 2 1/2
One last reminder: Please do not forget about the AWESOME Sale-A-Bration going on as well as the Best of the Year Joining Promotion. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to talk with you about it.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!