Have you thoroughly flipped page by page of the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogs? Mine are already dog eared from being flipped through so many times. But then I have had a head start on you. Please remember that you have access to the online catalogs by clicking on the catalog on the right side of my page. It takes you to all three current catalogs and you can open the pdf of each. So they are always at your fingertips!!
Now to share a new project with you. This is a great new stamp set that pairs with an existing punch and stamp set. Can you guess which one? Yes, it is a match to Mary Fish’s Million Dollar stamp set and punch named Varied Vases. This set coordinates with the punch and has great sentiments and fonts. For me anyway, pretty fonts are a must have. So here is my card
I love how vibrant this Night of Navy card and envelope are. And yes, it is a new item as well!! It is on the bottom of page 26. The cards and envelopes come in two sizes in the package of 20. So you get ten of each size with matching envelopes. I especially love the striping on the inside of the flap.
This card, and the layout, are super quick and easy. It would be great for any smaller stamp. I chose to go with the one single vase of flowers and a beautiful sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed this first day of the new catalogs! I will have more new ideas fo you next week. All of the supplies I used are at the bottom of the page. But please do not stop here. I have outlined all the great reasons for becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator right now. Of course, this offer is good during Sale-A-Bration, so you have from now through March to consider it. I hope you will jump on the opportunity now and begin experiencing all the great products you can choose from.
Special Join Offer:
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!