Today is another of my Stamp Club Fall Swap cards. It also fits perfectly with the challenge from Global Design Project #163. That is to celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 30th Anniversary/Birthday. And to share what we all love about Stampin’ Up!. For me, Stampin’ Up! is the definition of Friends and Sharing. I have made some fabulous and longtime friends through Stampin’ Up!. I cherish them all and am so thankful for what brought us together. So my card today fits perfectly on that idea of a Grateful Heart.
I shared this type card once before on a Blog Hop. It is the Double Z Fold Step card. It sounds complicated but is super easy to make. I love easy that packs a WOW.
This card layout does require designer series paper. On this one, I mixed some DSP. My favorite part is the sentiment though. I LOVE that saying, as well as the mixture of fonts. I am crazy for a mix of fonts.
Here is a side view of the Double Z.
Thank you for visiting today! I have listed all of the measurements and supplies for you. I hope you will give this one a try.
If you have not done so, please Like my Blueline Facebook page so you can see the new products and excitement from Orlando.
- Base card is Thick Whisper White 4 1/4 X 11, scored and folded in half
- Second Z fold is Old Olive 4 X 10, scored at 2 1/4 & 5, folded in a Z
- DSP are 3 3/4 X 5, and TWO at 3 3/4 X 2 1/4
- Bases for smaller DSP is 3 7/8 X 2 3/8
- Base for sentiment is 2 3/8 X 2 1/4
- White sentiment is 2 1/4 X 2 1/8