Welcome to the Pals January 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “From the Heart” featuring heartfelt projects like Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and Sympathy. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
For today’s blog hop, I went with bright colors and gold embossing on a Valentine’s Day card. This Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is the star though. It is even prettier in person. Because the paper is so beautiful, I went with a fairly simple layout.
All of the stamps I used are in the new stamp set “Sure Do Love You”. The floral heart did not catch my eye at first. But when I started thinking of the card, I knew it was perfect to surround the sentiment. And with the gold foil in the DSP I had to emboss the floral heart with gold as well.
I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. The little “always” is stamped in Melon Mambo and die cut using the Lots To Love Box Framelit. These are matching framelits for the stamp set. Purchased as a bundle, you save 10% on this fabulous stamp set and extremely versatile set of framelits!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. The supplies I used are listed at the bottom of the post.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on February 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Kat Chancellor at Stamp ART Connection
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Milligan at Stampin’ Made Simple