I have played with the Stampin’ Blends again today. Although with a small project it is a little harder to really do any shading. But I am still learning as well. I used Sprinkles of Life to make a little Fall Basket. I need one of these for my porch right now.
This is just a simple 4 X 4 card that I put together pretty quickly. I debated on a sentiment for the front over and over. I finally left it blank and thought of it as a Random Act of Kindness card. It could pretty much be for anything.
I tried to make the flowers look like a Fall arrangement, but I am not really sure I succeeded. I was alright with the outcome and used the flower colors for the card colors.
I used the Petal Burst embossing folder to give some texture behind the basket. Although I flipped it from a raised embossing to a negative embossing. The ribbon is actually Berry Burst but I believe it looks like a bright Rich Razzleberry when put together.
- The base is Rich Razzleberry cut to 4 X 8 and folded in half
- The Whisper White layer is 3 3/4 X 3 3/4
- The Daffodil Delight is embossed and is 3 1/2 X 3 1/2
- The basket is stamped on a scrap and cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits
Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you will consider making some cards to use for RAK times.
The supplies I used are listed at the bottom of the page. If you click on any item you will be taken directly to my online store.
There are three wonderful Stampin’ Up! Specials in October………
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Paper Pumpkin Kits for October and November will coordinate!! They will be great individually, but will work together in a special release. You must be signed up by November 10th for the November PP. It is ok that you missed the October PP. The November will still work on its own.
- Merry Patterns Stamp Set is an exclusive Host set available during October. With a 300.00 order it is FREE and does not deduct from your other Host Rewards. See the Flyer HERE.