Today’s post is all about the beautiful stamp set Oh So Eclectic. It is so nice, and has matching framelits. Although I did not use them on this card. At our OnStage for demonstrators earlier this year was where we got the first look at the new catalog. This set is showcased on the front of the catalog. I immediately loved it, and then I won it on one of the Prize Patrols. I was , and am, a happy camper !! Here is today’s card.
My color combination for today is a favorite of mine. I just love Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. But Old Olive is a great pair to any bright in my opinion.
My card could probably be considered a little eclectic as well. I layered quite a bit of stamping.
- The base card is Rich Razzleberry
- The Sahara Sand layer is embossed with the Oh My Stars embossing folder
- The Old Olive layer is stamped with one of the leaves from the set in Old Olive ink
- I wrapped a strip of Fresh Fig ribbon around the Old Olive layer. It really matches the Rich Razzleberry
- For the top layer I inked a clear stamping block in the Sahara Sand ink and stamped it first
- I then added the variegated leaves randomly
- I stamped the solid / variegated full flower in Rich Razzleberry and then the outline flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink over top
- I add the Glitter Enamel Dots in the yellow to the center
- I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and punched it with the 1 1/4 circle punch
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch
- I added an Enamel Shape in Old Olive to finish it.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card and will give this beautiful set a try. There are so many ways to utilize it on cards and gifts.
I must continue to mention the awesome Christmas in July special for new demonstrators. If you have ever considered becoming a demonstrator or just want an AWESOME deal, now is the time. There are no penalties or pushes for you to remain a demonstrator. You can purchase this wonderful starter kit with some super bonuses for 99.00 and receive almost 200.00 in products. And like I said, there is no penalty to drop. You can continue for a while and get our 20% discount or drop the next day. You would become part of my group and I would give you all the support I can. And you would become an InKing Royalty which is the best group out there. Everyone is supportive and very creative. You would love our group. So if you are interested at all, please give me a call and let’s talk.
The supplies I used today are listed below.