I was experimenting with new products and ended up with a “different” sort of card. It was pretty much what I had envisioned, I just had a hard time getting it there. Don’t you hate that! A lot of my “visions” never work, so I was very happy with this one.
This card is a little more difficult to explain that most of the ones I come up with. But please stay with me 🙂
- The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cut to 4 1/4 X 11, and folded in half
- The wood layer is stamped directly onto the card front with the Hardwood background stamp in Crumb Cake
- The wooden box is a scrap of the Wood Textures DSP Stack
- The flowers are from the Wood Words stamp set. They are stamped in Sahara Sand and then touched up with markers
- The Farmer’s Market sign is From Wood Words and stamped in Pear Pizzaz and then punched with 1 1/4 circle punch
- The backing of the sign is from another scrap of the Wood Texture DSP punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch
- The banner is Sweet Sugarplum stamped onto Whisper White card stock and punched with the Duet Banner Punch
- The little loop is out of Linen Thread and the “nail” is a Metallic Enamel Shape
- The flowers and the Welcome are raised up with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today! I love to hear your comments. And if you would like to place an order you can click on the card, an item in the supply list, or the “shop” button and be taken directly to my online store.
today’s supply list: