Today’s post is from a favorite set. I just love the sayings and have really used it quite often. And unfortunately it is on the retiring list. So many great sets are on the list …”insert really SAD FACE” !!
This is such a cute card . And who would not just love to receive it? It would definitely put a SMILE on your face. It also puts a smile on your face as the maker of this sweet card, because it is a quick and easy one.
- The base layer is Melon Mambo 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, and folded in half
- The white layer is 5 1/4 X 4
- The Pop of Pink DSP is 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
- The banner pieces are both just a smudge over 2 ” wide, to accommodate the stamp and 5″ tall ***
- ***I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and the Banner Triple Punch on both pieces. These both cut down on the finished size of the banners.
- The banners are taped together and raised with our GOTTA HAVE THEM Dimensions.
- The ribbon is the Thick Baker’s Twine in Melon Mambo.
There you go, such a quick and cute card. And as I am trying to make myself use up all of my DSP (like I could possible use it all – HAHA!!), it is really quick to make.
Please remember that Retiring Items are mostly “While Supply Lasts”, so if you are thinking of a few items consider ordering them now. You can click on the Retiring Banner to go directly to the retiring list in my online store. You can also click on the card, or the SHOP button at the top of my page.
Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visiting and I love your comments.
The supplies I used are listed here: