I have a fun and simple card for you today. It stars the Trees For Sale stamp set. The set is a sleeper in the Mini Catalog. However, I think it is such a Fun Set!
The background is not the star of the show, but I have to begin there. You may recognize that shape around the trees. It is made using the negative from yesterday’s card. I used that scalloped Layering Circles negative with Pool Party Ink and a Blending Brush to create it. The trees were stamped while the negative was still in place to allow one to be only partially in the picture. Hopefully you will now look at your die cut negatives with added interest!
This stamp set is named Trees For Sale, and that is the scene I created. The trees are stamped using Old Olive Ink. Then the detail stamp is added using Garden Green Ink. It may be a bit on the contrast side, but I like the bolder look.
To finish I added the garland of lights at the top. Tree lots have Christmas lights around their space for cheer and light. Since the set is Photopolymer, I was able to bend the strand of lights to fit. It was not quite long enough to reach side to side. For an added touch, I added different colors of Festive Pearls as the “light bulbs”. To finish that scene, I stamped the Trees For Sale sign and then fussy cut it. It is placed partially outside of the circle and raised to stand out even more.
Birthday Organizer Kit
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
My November Host Code is XUE6MDFV. Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small gift for those with orders over $50.00 in addition to the Perk Rewards Program. You can read all of the information at the top of the page in the Menu Bar under SHOP / Perks.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed today’s project and will come back. I do read and reply to all of the comments individually. They mean a lot to me. Please reach out if you have a question.
Smile and Keep On Stamping,