Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! November is a time of gratitude and thanksgiving, and we’ve made projects that say “thanks!” to special people in our lives. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card for today says Thanks very clearly! However the flowers may not seem appropriate for November. Since the weather here in Georgia cannot seem to decide on a season, I am going along and using flowers for my Thanks.
This card is more about what Die sets than Stamp sets. So I am going to begin here with Dies. The background scalloped layer is cut using the Scalloped Contours Dies. I used the second largest one. Those scallops draw your eye in and show off more of the DSP behind it.
The sentiment is from the Amazing Thanks Dies. What better way to say Thanks than in large double layer script form! And since that is such a pretty and great statement piece on the card, I simply tucked in some flowers behind it.
The two flowers and bee , plus the added greenery, are cut using the Honeybee Blooms Dies. White showing around the die cuts sort of blend into the card because of the white swirls in the green DSP. And it is mimicked somewhat, but in reverse, with the Thanks.
Even though the flowers may not say November, my colors were chosen more to fit the time of year. Both of the sheets of DSP are from the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper. I particularly love the swirls in the Mossy Meadow layer, but the Crushed Curry tone on tone piece is a stand out!
Last but not least is the Honeybee Home stamp set. The two flower stems and the bee are included in the set. They are stamped with Smoky Slate Ink and then colored using Stampin’ Blends. Having these items a bit less vibrant softens the card and allows the Thanks to pop a little more. And to finish the card I added a trio of Pearls scattered around the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
Seasonal Sale is ongoing through the 18th !!!
The die sets and stamp set I used on today’s card are included in the sale. Purchasing the Honeybee Home Bundle separately is a 30% discount. The bundle price is 10% discount. So this is an awesome time to get those bundles you have on your wish list! You can see all of the discounted products at the bottom of the post in the Supply List.
Click on the photo for the complete pdf of all products included in the sale along with the discounted amount.
Birthday Organizer Kit
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
My November Host Code is XUE6MDFV. Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small gift for those with orders over $50.00 in addition to the Perk Rewards Program. You can read all of the information at the top of the page in the Menu Bar under SHOP / Perks.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed today’s project and will come back. I do read and reply to all of the comments individually. They mean a lot to me. Please reach out if you have a question.
Smile and Keep On Stamping,