Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Fabulous Flowers. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The Flowers theme is so perfect right now. I have a variety of flowers blooming so making a card inspired by them using the Hand-Penned Petals and Hand Penned DSP was a given.
Stamps and Paper
As I said above, I used the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set. These flowers are so pretty and beautifully painted. To continue the theme I went with the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper. Attempting to create the focal flower to look like the ones in the paper was my goal. The fillings for the two flowers are stamped. But there is not a fill stamp for the leaves. So to mimic the “not perfect” look of the stamps, I squiggled the leaves with the Light Mint Macaroon Stampin’ Blend. And yes “squiggled” is a technical term !! LOL!!
To finish the card took some thought. Adding the Brushed Brass Butterfly was easy. And that is a perfect fit for a pretty flower. But there was still too much open space. The idea for a bow, which I do quite often, filled the gap. Using the Simply Elegant Trim in Gold does not quite match the Brass of the butterfly. But it is pretty close.
Click the photo below for a PDF Instruction Sheet.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 11th. Our theme will be New 2022-2024 In Colors, with the Pals showcasing the brand new In Colors in the new Annual Catalog.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping ← YOU ARE HERE
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
WAVES OF THE OCEAN SUITE …EARLY RELEASE
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE THE COMPLETE SUITE OF PRODUCTS
ALL TOGETHER … SPECIAL BUNDLE
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE ALL OF THE PRODUCTS
My April Host Code is STVD4BDV. Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small gift for those with orders over $50.00 in addition to the Perk Rewards Program. You can read all of the information at the top of the page in the Menu Bar under SHOP / Perks.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed today’s project and will come back. I do read and reply to all of the comments individually. They mean a lot to me. Please reach out if you have a question.
Smile and Keep On Stamping,