Welcome to the Pals’ July Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects that are “Mixing It Up” – adding texture that will really take your projects up a notch – or two! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I Have gone with the more normal methods of adding texture, with only a small twist to it. The project did not turn out just as I anticipated but sometimes that is ok.
My aim was to give this card a vintage look. I totally adore the Tin Tile Embossing Folder and have since it debuted. I gave it just a bit of a twist by embossing a piece of newsprint designer series paper from the Come Sail Way Designer Series Paper pack. I then used a sponge to add Soft Suede Ink onto the embossed paper for more of the “vintage” look.
I combined a couple of stamp sets for my focal stamped image. The pitcher is from Country Home stamp set and the flowers are from Vibrant Vases. I wanted a simpler flower than what is included in the Country Home set, even though I totally adore those flowers.
I wanted a bright color to pair with the darkness of the background. I found what I wanted in the Terracotta Tile card stock and Ink. Normally it is not really very bright. But pairing it with the brown made it Pop!! Yay!!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 14, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Special Occasions” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Thank you for stopping by. All of the supplies I used are at the bottom of the page.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
For every $50.00 of product you spend during July, you will receive a coupon code worth $5.00 to use in August. There are no limits to the number of coupons you can receive!