When I saw the sketch challenge for the Global Design Project #182, I knew I had to play along. I love the simple sketch. I immediately thought of it as perfect for a “scrap” card. If you have followed me for very long then you know that I love to periodically use the scraps of designer series paper. I saw this as one of those layouts that would fit the bill easily.
Here is the sketch:
I thought a small simple stamping would fit perfectly for this based on the bright DSP I chose to use. And the Varied Vases, Mary Fish’s Million Dollar Stamp Set fit the bill perfectly. I pulled Berry Burst from the card stock as the vase and flower color. The flower is “stamped Off” first to give a touch lighter shade.
The gorgeous DSP is the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. It is the thick DSP I used the other day on a card. I will be using it quite a bit in the next months since it will be retiring with the next annual catalog. I adore this paper.
Thank you for stopping by today. All of the products I used are listed at the bottom of the page. Remember that Sale-A-Bration is over at the end of the month. And since time has been flying lately that is only a couple of days away! Don’t miss out on FREE product. Also, the Join Promotion I have listed below ends. To receive $175.00 for $99.00 in your starter kit is a fabulous deal. Read all the details below and then contact me. I would love to have you join my team.
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!