Welcome to the Pals’ March Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because ”Spring has Sprung” – at least on our blog hop if not outside! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
In looking for a stamp set to meet the Spring theme, I kept coming back to the set His Grace. I love the flowers, that was what drew me to the set when I first saw it. So I went with my instinct and made a very soft Easter card. You can’t get more Spring than this.
This is a really easy card to replicate as there is not a lot of stamping. The floral is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. The Tufted layer is just a soft touch I chose instead of using DSP which my detract from the floral.
The die cut circle is from Wonderful Floral Framelits. It is a simple WOW that I love! The different look it gives to a simple circle (or it has a touch of an oval maybe?) is a nice change. I popped it up with some dimensional and added a single pearl for some bling.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Families First” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Thank you for visiting my page today! I hope you will come back soon. I have listed all of the products I used at the bottom of the post. Now, on to the next blog in the list….Enjoy!!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Roseanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will love it. I hope you will consider it and contact me to talk.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!