I hope that you will see the humor in today’s card. If you have followed me for very long, you will know that I love animals. When I first saw the new dog and cat stamp sets (Happy Tails and Nine Lives) in the Occasions Catalog, there was never a question of would I purchase them. I got them as quickly as I could. I love the stamps, but the sentiments are fabulous as well.
My favorite sentiment is the paw print, and next is “Keep Calm and Wag On” . We have had several dogs over the years and the last two were Labs. And they wag ALL The Time!!! So that was my beginning to this card.
I really hope the tails look like they are wagging!!! At least that is my intention. Sometimes my vision doesn’t always work for others.
To make my wagging tail, I stamped and punched out the puppy. I then stamped two more tails on scrap paper and fussy cut them. I used glue dots to place them and then layered the puppy over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This one made me smile and I hope it did you as well. I have listed all of the supplies at the bottom of the post. Please consider the join promotion going on now. The “JOIN” is really just a giant bundle you purchase. There is NO requirements or pushing for you to ever place another order. If you love Stampin’ Up! products as I do, I hope you will give me a call and let’s talk about the options.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!