I am trying to use some older products as talk is beginning about the next Annual Catalog. I know we will be losing some awesome stamp sets. So I am working my way back through some sets. Today’s card is a carry over set from the Holiday Catalog, First Frost.
I love using stamp sets that have versatility. This set was in the Holiday Catalog, but obviously has other uses than the winter holidays. I have paired it with the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-Bration. I love this paper because of the black and white on the opposite side from the butterflies.
Another product I do not use often enough is the Tailored Tag Punch. I really like the versatility of it. It is a tad larger than some of the others, so it holds a bit larger stamped sentiment. Also, it is very easy to cut a background for it due to the straight sides. Here I just secured a little bit larger Basic Black piece of card stock and used my paper snips to cut the edge. Easy Peasy!!
Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate it very much. All of the products are listed at the bottom of the page. And the Botanical Butterfly DSP is still available for FREE with a $50.00 order through the end of the month.
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!