I know you have seen variations of this gift card holder. It is my “GO TO” for gift cards. It is also a fold that I do even when not including the gift card pocket. Hopefully you will like the different little twist I have added today.
I have been doing really bright cards lately, so today is no exception! But I do love this Garden Impressions DSP. Truthfully, it can go either Subtle or Bright with the colors. That is awesome!
Have you figured out the little twist I mentioned about the card? Yes, it is the little card attached to the front. You are such good guessers!! Here it is pulled out.
And here is the inside. Just in case you have never seen it before.
I have directions listed below. This may actually be my first video. I am terrified, but I will get through it. But in the meantime, you will have the directions. If you have any problems with it, please contact me.
NOTE: I used the 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch to punch the hole the ribbon is run through on the tag. That is going to be no longer available once supplies are depleted. Apparently the manufacturer says they can no longer make it. That is a bummer! So if you do not have it I would suggest grabbing it up before it is gone.
Thank you for visiting today! The Join Promotion is still live and SAB is not even halfway over. So Happy Stamping!!
- The basic card:
- Base layer is 4 1/4 X 10, scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4, fold and burnish
- On the short section, use a circle punch and punch a half circle for a finger slot
- Fold the short section into the inside of the card
- Place Tear & Tape along the very edges of the short section. Place the gift card or a piece of card stock into the slot as you adhere it down to insure enough room for the card.
- The top layer:
- Card stock layer is 3 3/4 X 5
- DSP is 3 X 5
- Also, inside white piece is 3 X 5 (so that it does not show from the outside)
- Front Pull Out Pocket:
- Card stock is 2 3/4 X 5 1/8
- score down short side and 1/2, and 2 1/4
- score long side at 2 3/8
- Fold and burnish score lines
- Cut away the outside 1/2 scores on both sides of the longer section
- Use the Trio Corner Punch and round the corner of the longer section
- Use the 1/2″ circle punch to punch a finger hole in the short end
- Add adhesive to the fronts of the flaps on the short section so that when you fold them in they adhere to the back longer section.
- The tag is the Everyday Label Punch with the hole punched with the 1/8″ handheld punch and add ribbon of your choice.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!