I am back to my Bright colors today. I love getting my inspiration from the Designer Series Paper. I hope you do that, or will now give it a look next time you sit down to create. If you have been following me for any amount of time you know that I lean towards the bright colors. The DSP from Happiness Blooms is definitely right up my alley.
The stamp set, Incredible Like You, is not the set that is part of the Happiness Blooms suite. I think it matches perfectly anyway! The flower looks very similar. I used the colors from the DSP to stamp the flower in my center panel.
The beautiful DSP is actually both sides of the same piece of paper. I love when it works that way. I feel like I am getting more bang for my buck.
This stamp set also has a matching Kit you can purchase to make some gorgeous cards. I occasionally love those kits, but almost always really find the stamp sets to be perfect ones. So please do not overlook a kit if you prefer making your own cards.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do really appreciate your visits. And if you ever have any questions about a project, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Base is 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, folded in half
- 5 1/4 X 4
- DSP is 2 X 5 1/4, and 1 X 4
- center panel is 3 1/8 X 2 5/8
- white is 3 X 2 1/2
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!