Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around LOVE. You’re certain to see some amazing ideas for Valentine’s Day in the hop, but there are other ways to honor love in the lineup, too. What fun! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card definitely follows the “LOVE” theme. Just not in the way you would expect maybe. I adore all , well almost all, animals. Especially dogs and cats. So when looking through stamps for this Love project, I couldn’t help but give Happy Tails and Nine Lives a second look. Since I couldn’t decide on one of the sets……….I chose to use both of them…….together!! What better kind of LOVE!!
I tried to not get too fancy with the colors of the animals. That can be a bit tricky sometimes. I went with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede, which pairs beautifully with the Flirty Flamingo. The Wood Textures DSP was a great find, which led to the stitched heart “cut out” of the fence behind them. I do love the Be Mine Framelits and the fact that some do not cut out pieces but embellish them.
The sentiment is from the Nine Lives stamp set and is so true!! In case you were not aware, the Nine Lives stamp set pairs with our Cat Punch from the Annual Catalog. And isn’t it perfect that Stampin’ Up! designed the two so they face each other? A match made in heaven, at least to me.
As always, I have all of the supplies listed at the bottom of the post. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Nina King at InkPaperSequins. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!Additional quick pictures