I have made a super quick , and super cute, little #SimpleStamping card for you today. I made a little 3 1/4 square card. There are no frills, just a sweet little card. It would be a great gift card or even attached tag/card. All you would need to do is punch a hole in the corner. See what you think.
This little guy is just so darn cute!! Who wouldn’t love him! I stamped the little guy and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. I made him look like what I think a skunk would look like, not necessarily an accurate looking one. And I did it in Smoky Slate as opposed to Black so you could see the cute features.
My valentine color this year is going to be this Lovely Lipstick. I think it is such a versatile color. The little hearts that are stamped are colored in with Lovely Lipstick dark Stampin’ Blend. As is the Heart Epoxy Droplet.
Have you noticed these adorable hearts in the catalog? I had one person comment that they didn’t think they would want a clear heart on the card. But when I showed the ability to make it any color you want by using the Stampin’ Blends, it was a total game changer! I wish I could say that I thought of it, but of course many others thought of it first.
Of course, this entire stamp set could be used for other than Valentine cards. They are just adorable little animals. I am going to be playing with them to see what I can come up with.
I outlined the little guy with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend just to give him a bit of a stand out look. I got this idea from fellow demonstrator Susan Itell. She does this quite often and I love the look it gives.
Thank you for visiting again today. I really do appreciate it. I have included all of the supplies at the bottom of the page. And once again, please check out the Join Promotion.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!