Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January is all about making “Art from the Heart,” featuring projects for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Cards that dislike having to make are Sympathy and Get Well cards. These are usually sad times. But I thinkI should send more Get Well cards since making people feel better with our chosen craft is part of the reason we make cards. So today that is the card that I chose to showcase. Although the sentiment on the front does not necessarily mean that. What do you think?
I believe this sentiment is perfect for a variety of reasons and would definitely make the recipient feel special. I hate to tell you that I used two bundles and an additional stamp set to make this card. All of the new products were right at my fingertips so looking for just the perfect touches was so easy.
The doily cut out and flower are from Dear Doily Bundle. The sentiment with the stitched shape is from the Needle & Thread Bundle ( along with the Pretty Label Punch) And the inside sentiment for the Get Well is “Hope you feel better really soon” from the Humming Along stamp set. I do try to stick to two sets at a time for a card, but with all the new just laying there begging to be used, I could not resist. And I really did want it as a Get Well card.
I also did something else that I rarely do. That is heat embossing. It is hard to tell from the photo, but the sentiment is heat embossed with White Embossing powder. And yes, it still amazes me when the powder begins to shine!! I just love that . Something I do try to always do is to stamp on the front of the envelope. I think it gives the recipient an idea that there is something special inside the envelope!
Thank you so much for hopping along with us today and stopping at my post. I very much appreciate it. I have all of the supplies I used today listed at the bottom of the post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
January 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping ← You Are Here
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
Special Join Promotion:
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!