I commented yesterday that I had found old cards and 3D projects and would be CASING them. Well, today is one of those Cases. I did two versions of the Card & Envelope all in one.
This project utilizes the Envelope Punch Board. This is one of my favorite tools to use. I just do not do it often enough. Usually I use it for other than envelopes, but today it was used for just the designed purpose. Too funny!!
And here it is open.
The one above is made from a 6X6 piece of Designer Series Paper. The inside card is 3 1/8 X 4 1/8.
The larger one below is made with an 8 X8 piece of Designer Series Paper with the inside card 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.
These are actually very quick and easy to do . The most difficult part is deciding how you want to do the closure. And all that takes is a flower or object that the top flap slips behind. The small one is the banner that says Thank You, and the large one is the flower layers. For the flower, or something similar, I suggest a thick card stock and remember to put your dimensional(s) on the bottom portion only. This way the flap slides behind the upper section and stays in place.
I used the Envelope Punch Board measurements for the size I wanted. Actually I looked for the size paper I wanted to use first. Also, there are no unusual steps to these cards. Start with the first Punch/Score mark and then rotate the paper around, aligning the score line each time. The small one begins at 2 5/8, and the large one begins at 3 1/2.
Special Note: Do Not Forget that it is Sale-A-Bration time. The Needles & Thread Bundle will put you 4.25 away from a FREE item.
I hope you will give these little guys a try and let me know what you think. Thank you for stopping by today. I have listed the supplies for both cards in the supply list at the bottom of the page. Even though they look different, pretty much everything is included in the bundle.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!