I was thrilled to receive one of these cute little calendars at OnStage in Orlando back in November. Brian King, my upline, and our InKing Royalty Team gathered with a Team from England and Netherlands one evening. During the evening we snacked , of course, and did a card exchange. Lotte Noordzig-Walther made these adorable A-Frame desk calendars and I could not wait to get home and try it. I finally ordered the calendars. (I got mine from Taylored Expressions.) But with the holidays, and the new products, I had pushed it to the corner of my desk. I made my first one last week and was thrilled. I had used retired DSP for the first attempt and now have created one with current products. So here it is>
And here is a bit of the side view to see the A-Frame.
The one Lotte gave us had card stock as the base so you do not see the opposite side of the DSP. I obviously did not think of that when I used this DSP. But I loved the theme of sparkles and fabulous.
I used a variety of Foil Sheets on this. I needed it to match the DSP, which is Broadway Bound by the way. Behind the calendar is Silver Foil, behind the sentiment is Gold Foil , and the heart is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. It comes in a pair of Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets. I used the Lovely Lipstick for my heart. And isn’t that heart beautiful? It is from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
The sentiments are from Flowering Desert for the Awesome and So Hoppy Together for the You can do anything. Sometimes we need these subtle reminders that we are Awesome!!
Lotte’s directions on her blog are not in English. Luckily the measurements were in English. Her blog is www.alottestampingfun.nl . I have included the measurements below. The A-Frame is the main point and you can decorate it as you see fit.
I hope you have a wonderful day and Thank You for stopping by. Tomorrow is the Pals Blog Hop, so please come back and Hop Along with us and see all the great projects.
- 4 X 11 7/8
- Score at 4 5/8, 9 1/4, 10 1/4, 11 1/4
- Fold and burnish the score lines
- Make a Mountain/Valley with he three close together scores. Place Tear & Tape on the end piece and attach it to the front of the A-Frame. They should lay down and line up perfectly.
Special Join Offer:
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!