Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Here Comes the Sun.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the joy of the summer sun. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
To me Sun = Summer, at least it did when I was a child. Another childhood summer memory is blowing on the little dandelion flowers and watching the fluff float around. Now I think of allergies and where I was spreading those little seeds!! But let’s stick with childhood summer good times! This is the first thing I thought of when I saw the stamp set Dandelion Wishes in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog. And when I saw the theme for this month’s blog hop, again I immediately thought of the dandelions! So here is the card made from my summer memories.
I totally love that sentiment! I love the font as well as the statement. And I am pleased that the card did come together as I envisioned it. That is a super win for me. Almost all of these products are new, which is another thing I love.
The colors I chose obviously were to match the Sun theme. I believe they totally worked to create the summer feeling. The new Pineapple Punch is a serious WOW and packs a punch (of color)!!
In case you haven’t figured it out, the sun is from the Painted Harvest sunflower. I stamped the center and then the least defined of the flower section.
All of the supplies I used are listed at the bottom of the post.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sandra Cornejo at Madly Crafting
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
It is still a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I would love to have you join my team. A great perk for demonstrators this time of year is getting to see the new catalog first. Then we get to order and play with the new products a month early. For me, that is one of the best parts of being a SU Demonstrator. Of course, the discount helps! If you are interested, please contact me and let’s talk.