I have another retiring products card. I cannot seem to stop and it is usually because of the Designer Series Paper. I hate to let some of this go. I chose this stamp set specifically because of the DSP. The background stamp mimics exactly the DSP I used from Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper. So here is one more play with the Hello Friend stamp set.
Actually there is quite a bit of retiring product here. The stamps, DSP, and the Enamel Shapes are all waving goodbye. The base of the card is Thick Very Vanilla card stock. I used Tranquil Tide as the background layers and the Eastern Palace DSP for the focal point. The sentiment is stamped in New Blueberry Bushel Ink. It is a beauty!!
Here are the measurements I used for this card. I actually got the idea from looking at sketches on Pinterest. You never know where Ideas will come from!
- Base is 4 1/4 X 11 scored at 5 1/2 folded, and burnished
- Tranquil Tide is 4 X 5 1/4
- DSP is 3 7/8 X 5 1/8
- Small Tranquil Tide is 2 3/4 X 4
- Small DSP is 2 5/8 X 7/8
- Small Very Vanilla is 2 5/8 X 3
- NOTE: or if you don’t mind using a little extra DSP…..Make the small DSP 2 5/8 X 3 7/8 and then simply lay the Very Vanilla directly on top of it at the top with the DSP only showing at the bottom. It does make the alignment and size much easier to deal with. This is what I actually did on my card since the DSP is retiring!!
Thank you for visiting today! I very much appreciate your visits and comments. The full supply list is at the bottom of the page.
Retiring Products List:
Another Paper Pumpkin Special: The March PP was so popular due to the special gift that it sold out. So Stampin’ Up! has offered a great deal to replace that. New Subscribers who sign up before April 10, will receive April and May for half price. So 2 months for the price of 1. A great deal. Use my link HERE, and enter the code: SAVEFIFTY0418
It is still a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I would love to have you join my team. A great perk for demonstrators this time of year is getting to see the new catalog first. Then we get to order and play with the new products a month early. For me, that is one of the best parts of being a SU Demonstrator. Of course, the discount helps! If you are interested, please contact me and let’s talk.