Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate birthdays. The opening line from The Beatles’ “Birthday” song ran through our heads as we joyfully created the birthday-themed creations we share with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I made a Happy Birthday party card! I believe this is the “happiest” birthday card I have ever made. So it is very appropriate for a themed blog hop. The We Must Celebrate stamp set was the perfect set for what I envisioned.
If you noticed that my animals are not in the line like their stamp is, you are very observatve. I cut them apart!! I know it is a shock to a lot of you, and it is the first time I have ever had the nerve to do this. I have to say that it will not be the last time I do it. I love the versatility it gives. And I cut them so that they nestle back together on a large clear block just like they originally were. A win/ win for me.
I colored the guys with the Stampin’ Blends, my favorite product right now. The DSP is the FREE Bubbles & Fizz DSP from Sale-A-Bration. The layers are Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral. I made a banner and gave it a jaunty angle to go with my happy guys on the card.
The measurements are below the list of blog hop names. I have some funky measurements because I started with a piece of Whisper White that was on my desk and loved how it turned out. So I had to work with those measurements.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at TapTapStamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- The base of Bermuda Bay is cut to 5 1/2 X 4 1/4
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 X 4
- The DSP layer is 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
- The smaller Calypso Coral layer is 3 3/4 X 3 3/8
- The Whisper White is 3 5/8 X 3 1/8
Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? During Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to join. Not only are you getting the Ultimate Bundle ($125.00 worth of product for $99.00) but you also get to choose 2 additional stamp sets, up to $25.00 each. Additionally you will receive a 20% discount on any future purchases. Or, if you are just wanting to test drive the idea, you would not be required to make another purchase until July! There is no pressure for you to continue as a demonstrator. And there is no penalty if you decide not to continue. Please contact me and let’s talk about it. You can review the documents by clicking on the picture below.