Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! Today’s Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s hop is a Test Tube Treat Holder and a 4 X 4 Card to accompany it. The Spooky Cat Bundle has taken me back to my childhood of looking forward to Halloween! I love this entire Suite, but especially the Cat Punch. I have used pretty much the entire suite of products!!
I wanted a holder for Stampin’ Up!s new Treat Tubes and found a similar holder on a Pinterest link. Then I saw several more! Oh my, So I took them all and made my own.
There is not anything new or unusual to the Treat Holder layers or the card. But I will give you the measurements and my directions for the Treat Holder . It might save you from having to go through so many to find one with measurements.
- The Base is card stock cut to 2 X 9 3/4, and scored at: 1/2, 1 1/2, 3 1/2, 4 1/2.
- Fold and burnish on all of the score lines
- Punch the top using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Punch the 2nd score section (next to the smallest one) by centering the 3/4″ Circle Punch. It is long enough to reach over the 1/2″ scored section.
- Place Tear n Tap on the 1/2″ scored section so that it tucks under against the back flap.
- NOTE: If you fold the 1/2″ section under against the back, the other sections will lay flat for easy and straight adherence.
- ****If this doesn’t make any sense????? Contact me, I am happy to assist you.
- Treat Layers: Front – 1 7/8 X 1 7/8, 1 3/4 X 1 3/4, Back – 1 7/8 X 2 1/2, 1 3/4 X 2 3/8
- Card Layers: Card – 8 X 4, folded in half, 3 7/8 X 3 7/8, 3 3/4 X 3/34
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Karen Browning at https://karenzbrowning.com/
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! The supplies I used are listed below the Blog List.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy