Happy 4th of July everyone!! I hope you have a safe day with family and friends. My card for today is a Thank You Flag. The Thank You part is for a variety of reasons. I am very Thankful for so many things in my life.
I CASED a card I received at a swap a few years ago. Her card is beautiful and instead of Thank You had words from a Courage set for soldiers, I believe. It did not have a name as the creator, but just an email. So if you know some who uses the name KimberKrafts, please let me know. Here is my version.
I used a variety of products to create this flag.
- The base of the card is Night of Navy, cut to 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and folded in half
- The Very Vanilla base layer is 5 3/8 X 4 1/8
- The Navy field background is 2 1/2 X 2 1/8
- The Thank You is from All Things Thanks and is 2 3/8 X 2. I used my bone folder on the edges to rough it some.
- The Cherry Cobbler stripes are 5 1/4 X 7/8 and are stamped from Super Duper in Cherry Cobbler
- The Very Vanilla stripes are 5 1/4 X 1/2 and are embossed with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder. I then cut them into strips and sponged with Crumb Cake ink
- The little stars are from the Popcorn Box Thinlet and I used the handle end of my Paper Piercing Tool to indentT center from the back
- The swirled paper strips are just think scraps that I wrapped around a wooden skewer
- The strips are placed with a glue dot under the end of each one and then the stars have our new Mini Dimensionals under each one.
I hope you liked this flag today. I am very pleased with my CASE.
If you have ever considered becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, now is the time! There is a great special going on right now. Our normal Starter Kit is $125.00 worth of product for $99.00 with Free Shipping. During the Christmas in July special, you get an additional $72.00 of Tool Kit type product and one of the new Christmas stamp sets that will be in the Holiday Catalog. So you will pay $99.00 for $192.00 of product! That is a super Wow!!
If you would like to talk with me about joining my team I would be thrilled. I am part of a great group of Awesome Demonstrators and I know y0u would love joining us.
The products I used today are listed below: