Have you been wondering why I am suddenly posting every day, and even on the weekend? My wonderful SU UPLINE, Brian King, present a challenge to our group of InKing Royalty. We are supposed to make a card with the new products every day from June 5 – 19! What a challenge, but Oh What Fun!!! Twist my arm and make me play, YES!!
Today’s card is a mixture of items. But I think it has a little bit of whimsy look. What do you think?
I used the new Color Theory DSP Stack, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, and the Lovely Words Thinlits. Of course I have to get some Lemon Lime Twist involved. I know I should back off of using it so much. I am trying!
- The base of the card is Crushed Curry card stock cut to 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and folded in half
- The layer of Lemon Lime Twist card stock is cut to 5 1/4 X 4
- The next layer of Crushed Curry is cut to 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
- The layer of Color Theory DSP is cut to 5 X 3 3/4
- The “Friend” is cut from the Lovely Words Thinlits Die from Lemon Lime Twist card stock with the Multii-purpose adhesive sheet added to the card stock prior to die cutting. (It adds glue all over the die for easy adhesion)
- Make A Wish is stamped directly onto the DSP using Lemon Lime Twist Ink
- The balloons are stamped in Lemon Lime Twist on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Balloon Bouquet Punch and then raised with Stampin’ Dimensionals
And that is a pretty simple card. Before long I will have all of you addicted to Lemon Lime Twist too !!
Even though I listed all of the products, the photos are below and you can click on any of them to go directly to my on line store.
Thank you for stopping by today!! Please do not forge the wonderful ADDITIONAL HOST DOLLARS for this month.