My card for today is Bright and Loud!! I have used the Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper again and chosen a sheet that is pretty “Loud” on both sides. And I have paired it with the much quieter Label Me Pretty Bundle. The card layers are more than I usually do, but the DSP demanded layers, So I gave it layers .
Doesn’t this scream “I’m so pretty !!”? That is what I think of every time I see the Label Me Pretty. It will not get out of my head. Haha !! But joking aside, this Pick A Pattern DSP has something for everyone. There are pages that seem more for children (until you see cards that have been made with it), some that are eye popping, some that are eclectic, etc. It is just perfect! The DSP made it easy to choose the Label colors, Yay!
Here is how I made this card:
- I began with Whisper White Thick Card Stock cut to 4 1/4 X 11
- The DSP is cut to 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- The Whisper White is cut to 3 5/8 X 4 7/8
- The DSP is cut to 3 7/16 X 4 11/16
- The DSP Band is cut to 7/8 X 3 9/16
- The larger label is stamped in Crushed Curry and punched with the Pretty Label Punch
- The small label is stamped in Flirty Flamingo and punched with the 1 3/4 Circle Punch and raised with a dimensional.
And that is this Pretty but Loud card. I hope you like it. Thank you for your comments. If you would like to purchase any of these items, now is a great time to do so. June has a special Host Rewards. Check out the photos below.
The supplies I used are listed below. You can click on any item and you will be taken to my Online Store. Thank you.