Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I chose a Birthday card for my “B” of the day. I may be over-using the new In Colors from Stampin’ Up!, but every year they just get better. (As does the catalog) Wow on everything in this new catalog!! So here is my new Birthday Card:
I love how this card turned out. I think it is bright and happy which equals a SMILE. That is my goal. I used two of the new In Colors with Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist. You are going to see a lot of the Lemon Lime Twist! I am in love and find myself continually reaching for it. Quite a few of the items I used today are new to this catalog. WOW!
- For this card the base is Berry Burst card stock at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 folded in half.
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 5 1/4 X 4
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/8 X 3 7/8 and embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- The Lemon Lime scalloped oval is from the Layering Ovals Framelits
- Happy Birthday is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then cut with the corresponding Layering Oval.
- The balloons are stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst and punched with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. I used the In Color Stampin’ Write Markers to draw the string for the balloons.
- The balloons and Happy Birthday are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.
- The glitter dots are the new Glitter Enamel Dots and are the palest of the berry color
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping YOU ARE HERE
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
The products I used are listed below: