I am once again using retiring products. The set That’s The Tag was definitely a “sleeper” set. It was to me as well until the first time I inked it up. And now I have used it several times in the last few weeks. Some of these items will stay with me in my craft room even after the new catalog goes live on June 1. I am thinking this set will be one of those keepers!
My Thanks So Much card was part of a swap I did with my stamp club last weekend. We do a Spring and a Fall card swap each year.
This layout is a “File Away For Later” ! When I see the sketch challenges I think of other ways to use them, like I did here. This was a challenge sketch I had made note of except it called for a stamped background. For today’s card I just replaced it with the 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack in Emerald Envy. The banner is the reverse side of the stripes on the DSP.
- The base of this card is Emerald Envy card stock cut to 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 folded in half
- The Delightful Dijon is cut to 5 1/4 X 4
- The Striped Emerald Envy DSP is cut to 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
- The banner is also Emerald Envy DSP and is 1 1/2 X 4 and punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- The Delightful Dijon circle is punched with the 2″ Circle Punch
- The stamped circle is stamped in Emerald Envy and Delightful Dijon and punched with the 1 3/4 Circle Punch
- I added the Metallic Enamel Shape as a highlight
And there you go, another quick and easy card and one that can be CASED in many different ways. I hope you like this card idea and will CASE it yourself.
The products I used today are: