With all of the graduations going on now, I had a request for a Thank You card from a graduating senior. To say I was pleased is an understatement!! The card was for a favorite Aunt who loves to garden. This is what I came up with.
I used bright colors and a single stem from the Helping Me Grow stamp set and I do like the way it turned out. I hope the recipient does as well. Below are the card details.
- The base is Melon Mambo cut to 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and folded in half
- The Whisper White layer is 5 3/8 X 4 1/8
- The Wild Wasabi layer is 5 1/4 X 4 and embossed with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder
- The smaller Melon Mambo is 4 3/4 X 2
- The smaller Whisper White is 4 5/8 X 1 7/8
- The flower and sentiment are stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink
- The flower is colored with Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzaz markers
- Clear Wink of Stella is added to the flower petals
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card. I very much appreciate your comments. And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The Helping Me Grow stamp set is on the Retiring List. If you are interested in it, I would jump on it now. You can just mash the Shop button at the top of my page.
The products I used are listed here and you can just click on any item to go to my on line store as well.